Monday, January 2, 2006

Welcome

Here's the point to this -- all the receives that we've used over the years have vanished from my brain -- well many of them anyway. What I'd like to do is to see if we can put them together here. Place your best recipes used over the year's like Ginny's sausage and peppers, Warren's garlic sauce, etc., and we will build a data base of family recipes we can pass on to everyone. The first post below is what I remember of my father's salad dressing. I know many of you have different memories of this dressing so share your version! Try to call your recipe something memorable, a favorite memory like Spike Jones' Pizza or something. So my first contribution is Ronkonkoma Salad Dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TODAY! Skillet Chicken Cutlets

 We saw this recipe (my sister and I) and tried it.   Everyone on the show claimed it was hands-down the best cutlet recipe they had ever ha...